You can help us support Seattle Children’s Hospital by participating in one of our events. All proceeds go directly to Seattle Children’s, so while you’re having fun you are also raising money for the Child Life Department.
If you are looking for other ways you can make a contribution, here are a few of the many available resources.
- Volunteer at one of our Hansje Brinker Guild events. We’ll announce sign ups when we are in need of some helping hands.
- Donation online on the Seattle Children’s website. Please don’t forget to enter the Hansje Brinker Guild in the form.
- Give a gift of stock. For wire transfer instructions, or any other information regarding stock gifts, please contact Seattle Children’s.
- Real estate and personal property gifts are also welcome. Please contact for more information.
- Consider a planned gift. Make a commitment today that will benefit Seattle Children’s in the future.
- Toys and personal items for patients and families are always needed at the hospital.
- Donate items to our bargain boutiques.
- Donate a vehicle to Seattle Children’s.